Friday, February 11, 2011

RANDOMfest!

Whoops, I almost forgot about this! Apologies for the late entry. Check out the festival here: FEST!

I found a document with all sorts of story ideas jotted down. I don't actually know what year this is from. :/ Far enough back that I don't remember writing it. Some are just a couple words, others long paragraphs. A few are actually sort of interesting, so I might steal them from myself. Below is one of the entries.

-Having the opportunity to go back in time to deal with a traumatic situation and rearrange things in the way that the current version of hero would prefer. Living in the past, things go well, reluctance to return to future. Rule over those who tormented. refusal to grow up. Perhaps as a duo - one is more willing to grow up, forgive, forget, and the other can not let go of what has happened in the past. Best friends with eyes in different directions.

Wadayathink? Should I write this one? Or let it quietly die on the pages of this blog?

4 comments:

  1. If you can figure out what it all means I'd say go ahead and give it a try. I wouldn't know what to do wit hit. Does have potential though time travel can be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! Welcome. Actually, I'm pretty sure I can decode my brain on this one, but the idea is so complicated it would probably require a novel, or at least a novella, and I don't think I feel like dedicating that kind of time to it. *shrug* We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ideas write out a lot like mine - I love the concept you have here. It sounds like it could grow into something big and intriguing and fascinating. If you do ever decide to write it I'd be interested in seeing what came of it.

    thanks for particiapting and sharing! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loralie - Thanks! Glad you found some intrigue in the concept. ;)

    ReplyDelete