Thursday, March 24, 2011

Travels and Miswords

Hey everyone! I'm going out of town for a while, so this blog might get lonely and tumbleweedy in my absence. Never fear! I will return and when I do I'll be a little more world-traveled and maybe even a little smarter. Definitely tireder. Wow, this entry is full of words spellcheck dislikes.

What's your position on words that aren't really words? This might be stating the obvious, but for me it depends on the project. If I'm working on something with an edge of humor to it anything goes. Less funny stories are mostly comprised of real words.

Are you and spellcheck constantly at peace, or do you live in a world of miswords happily nancing across the page? If so, which are your favorites?

Anyhoo, Bon Voyage to me! Viva Spring Break! (Yes, dance teachers get spring break, too). Hope everyone gets some sunshine and, at the very least, a huge scoop of ice cream. I'm planning to have All The Ways Moosh Failed Me polished up and ready for epubbing by the time I return. So, hopefully there will be all kinds of updates on that front. Thanks for reading and I'll be back in the blink of an eye. A very big eye that blinks slowly.


Reader's log:
26. Incarceron - Catherine Fisher

1 comment:

  1. Safe travels! Have fun!

    Whenever I use a word that Microsoft Word doesn't believe is a word, I immediately have to "ignore" to work or "add it to my dictionary" because the red squiggly lines bug the heck out of me!!!

    Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete