Monday, June 6, 2011

Information About Me That You Really Don't Need

I've been tagged by the lovely Kate. which is fortunate, because I didn't have a blog post planned for today. (Kate, if you see this, I wasn't able to comment on your blog because blogger is being stupid again). Here are my answers to the tag questions:


Do you think you're hot?

Depends if you consider 98.6 degrees hot. In all seriousness, like most people, it depends how much effort I put into looking hot. All dolled up for a night out on the town? Pretty hot. Sitting in bed with my glasses on and my hair all crazy while I type out a blog entry? Less hot.


Upload a picture or wallpaper that you're using at the moment.

I don't have many pictures loaded onto my netbook. The wallpaper I'm using is the same one that came with the machine. The only non default photo I've got is the All the Ways Moosh Failed Me cover art. If you'd like to see it (and thus some of my design work) you can click on the Moosh tab at the top of my blog. But, don't forget to come back!


When was the last time you ate chicken meat?

About 2001. Seriously. And, guess what? I don't miss it.


The song(s) you listened to recently?

How about instead I'll tell you some of the songs I'm choreographing to this year?

Con Toda Polabra - Lhasa De Sela
Love You Madly - Cake
Pacing - Arkitekt
I Remember A Time When Once You Used To Love Me - Dirty Three
Radio Ballet - Eluvium
Colors - April Smith and the Great Picture Show
Fun, Fun, Fun - Pharrell

There are others, but these are the ones immediately available on my playlist.


What were you thinking as you were doing this?

I'm wondering if they're going to use my on call shift at work. Will it be a day of selling clothing, or a day of writing? Hmmm... I'm not good with uncertainty. I like my schedule to be chiseled into stone. Or steel.


Do you have nicknames? If so, what are they?

I tried in elementary school to be known by various nicknames. None of them stuck. Even to this day, I'm just Sarah to most people. I do have a few secret nicknames, but they are private and I'm not going to blast them all over the bloggiverse. Amusing as that might be for everyone involved. :)


Tag eight blogger friends.

Actually, I'm going to sneak attack and tag everyone who reads this blog entry. You? Yes, you! You've been tagged! I see you trying to sneak away... no good! So, as a lucky tagged person, you're now obligated to answer the above questions. You can answer them in the comments of this entry. You can answer them on your own blog. Or, you can wander away disillusioned and cold, doing nothing at all. It isn't like I'm going to track you down, or anything.

Happy Monday, peoples. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. OOooo, nickname suggestion opportunities! How about THE SHOW? Too ESPN ... GG?! (for your blog name) Too 1960 ... I know, SUPER-BAD! No, you're right, too tawdry.

    I'll keep working on it ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really had any nicknames, either. People just call me Jess or Jessica, ocassionally J. Hill. I'm okay with no nicknames, though. :]

    ReplyDelete