Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Road Trip Wedneday #86: Inspiration Photos

Share some images that inspire your WIP.

So most of these were saved over the course of writing Mysterious Other Novel. Based on these photos, you might be able to figure out a little bit of what it's about. ;)

Edit: Photos removed.


And, this will be my inspiration for all time. The choreography of Jiri Kylian:


Words fail me.


Reader's log:

48. The Windup Girl - Paolo Bacigalupi
49. Imaginary Girls - Nova Ren Suma
50. Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
51. Divergent - Veronica Roth

9 comments:

  1. That final picture is freaking awesome. That with the others make me think this will be an exceptionally creepy story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I love these! Especially the roller coaster. I want to read this novel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure I'd love your book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Dystopia? The roller coaster one is surreal and haunting, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urban Ruins :) Any of these in Detroit?

    Thanks for the link to the ballet - it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, that crumbling theater one is my fave! This looks like a really cool story!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW! Please, please, please tell me where you got those photos. They are so inspiring! I love abandoned places. That roller coaster is amazing <3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Those urban ruins really make me want to see the manuscript...and to see those places restored.

    ReplyDelete